At Harbord Diggers Chess Club we play several tournaments throughout the year:
- The Club Championships (90 minutes)
- The Rapid Tournament (30 minutes)
- The Allegro Tournament (15 minutes)
- The Club Blitz Tournament (5 minutes)
- The Spring Handicap Tournament (90 minutes)
Please see the club program for details.
We also participate with several teams in the NSW Grade Matches against other clubs, and we always play plenty of social games as well. The club has members of all ages and strengths. If you are experienced you can participate in one of the tournaments straight away; if you're a beginner you can take it easy and play and practice for a while. Our main tournaments are ACF rated.